I know U ADORE me, who doesn't!
Ser's Indulgence N Obsession

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On the 1st of April, Sunday, I was going to take a nap when small Alicia msged me. I didnt go out that day cuz the day before went clubbing & I was really tired & lazy.


In her sms, she said that she quarrelled with my boss & kena sacked (-__-)""


I asked her what they quarrelled over & it's a SUNDAY leh. No need go work still can quarrel??


She replied that it's over work & some leave thingy. And she wun be returning to work the next day le cuz kena sacked.


But... Alicia's character... very hard to quarrel with anyone de lor.


So I went to take a nap after seeing her msgs.


The first thing I woke up, a thought flashed into my mind.


It's the FIRST OF APRIL LEH~!!!


COULD IT BE AN APRIL FOOL JOKE???


Then I smsed her again, asking her the question.


She said why I said so & would know whether it's true or not the next day when I go to work lor.


At nite, big Alicia called me for a chat & I told her bout the matter. She also found it impossible for the lil' girl to quarrel with my boss....


And the next day, I saw her at work lor.


(-___-)!!!


Din expect anyone to still crack a joke on me on this very day. Duhzzzz.


====================================================================


Yesterday on my way to work, I almost got run down by a red car. It was green light lah & the other side of the road's cars were turning into my direction. I juz crossed lor since it's green light. When the car was making the U-turn, it juz brushed past my jeans lor.


I didnt feel fear at all though. Only raised an eyebrow & continued walking.

Labels: ,


Written @ 11:30 PM





The BaBe

Her Loves
♥ Family, Baby & Friends
♥ Furry, Victorian & lil' Gothic Styles
♥ Shopping
♥ Chilli Crabs
♥ Lychee, Mango & Peach!
♥ MONEY!!!

Her Yearnings
♥ Photo Printer
♥ New Camera
♥ GUESS Slippers
♥ GUCCI/LV Sling Bag
♥ MP3 Player
♥ LapTop/DeskTop
♥ Watch Angels & Demons in May 2009
♥ Sugar Daddy =X

Her Stalkers

CandyKisser Online

Melodies

The Memories
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥December 2006
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥November 2009

Credits
Designer: %BLUE.pink