I know U ADORE me, who doesn't!
Ser's Indulgence N Obsession

Monday, March 10, 2008

Wondering whether I'll be able to fall asleep later. I need to wake up at 5 plus tml morning to prepare and to attend the talk/course at the airport at 845am so by hook or crook I MUST try to fall asleep by 11pm.

Had a few pics taken quite some time ago when Pauline and I went to have our hair done.



Candid shot of her when she's dying her hair.


Me waiting patiently for her.


Orangey glow, playing with the color of the lights.


My fugly scarred legs (from skin allergy) all covered up!


Errm, I know the pics all appear rather blur cuz my hp no good, pics taken not very sharp leh. Perhaps it's my lousy skills? Cuz my hands tend to be shaky, not very steady, muahaha. =X




Took the pic above 1 mth ago for interview purpose. Hehe, still look quite guai and presentable bah? Only had four pieces cuz it's instant pic. Gave 2 to OCBC & M1 but did not get in. Grrr, waste my pics, can give me back or not?!

Then showed the remaining 2 that I had to friend yesterday but he took 1 away cuz he wanna keep it. Aiyo, also dunno why he wants to keep my passport size photo, to ward away evil spirits ah? Anyway I still have 1 left only lor, if my company wants a pic from me, (perhaps for my pass?) then I gotta go develop some more liao. I don't like to take instant photo one as I normally look hideous in them so develop a few more just in case I need to use them in the future again.

Oh yah, in case you're wondering, friend is JUST a friend lor, nothing more already. Like I said, I won't wanna get involved emotionally with anyone at the moment as I wanna focus on my career instead. Plus he's attached already and I'm not interested in attached guys!! However he said cheekily that he knew my blog address even though I did not give it to him (?) and I do believe we do not have any common friend so I guess he's just bull-shitting lah. I won't fall into your lies lah, idiot, hurhur.


Presenting to you, a very very recent pic of me taken just yesterday before I head out for my appointment. My hair looks so much better and I look so much prettier here, keke (buay hiao bai).


TADAH!!!









Hope I don't get lost at the airport tml as the offices there all seem so ULU can! =(

And hope everything goes well tml too, quite a long day, wondering what's the talk/course is about.. Hmmm...


Labels:


Written @ 7:35 PM





The BaBe

Her Loves
♥ Family, Baby & Friends
♥ Furry, Victorian & lil' Gothic Styles
♥ Shopping
♥ Chilli Crabs
♥ Lychee, Mango & Peach!
♥ MONEY!!!

Her Yearnings
♥ Photo Printer
♥ New Camera
♥ GUESS Slippers
♥ GUCCI/LV Sling Bag
♥ MP3 Player
♥ LapTop/DeskTop
♥ Watch Angels & Demons in May 2009
♥ Sugar Daddy =X

Her Stalkers

CandyKisser Online

Melodies

The Memories
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥December 2006
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥November 2009

Credits
Designer: %BLUE.pink