I know U ADORE me, who doesn't!
Ser's Indulgence N Obsession

Sunday, March 16, 2008

2.44am and I'm still blogging. DUhz. A lil' tired but don't feel like sleeping yet. Wanna surf the Internet a while more first.

Yesterday I had a dream. Yes, again... I woke up in the morning (as usual) cuz Baby wanna pee. Went back to sleep after that despite my stomach was growling from hunger. Then in my dream, I dreamt that I was eating muah chee -__-

When I was much younger, I used to help my friend Sharon to sell muah chee, popcorn, candy floss, drinks, dragon beard candy, etc etc in fairs. It was fun (well at least to me) to cut up the dough into lil' pieces and dip them into the yummy peanuts before packing them and selling to customers. Why fun? Cuz I love to eat muah chee and so everytime, when there's not many customers, I would cut some and dip lots of peanuts.. then gobble them up!!

And so, in my dream, I was cutting the dough and dipping them into the peanuts and gorging and gorging on them. My family and relatives were in my dream too! Everyone was eating the muah chee I prepared. Hmmm, no wonder no matter how much I ate, I was never full and kept on eating like there's no tomorrow. It's a dream after all. I'm missing muah chee madly now.. =(

And finally, I decided to wash my basket of clothes at night. Opened my wardrobe's door and my nail broke while I was doing so. OUCH! It went quite deep in but luckily my flesh wasn't torn but my heart hurts lah cuz it's so much shorter now. =((

My suay-ness did not stop here. My black Levis shorts stained my new Mphosis top can! I only wore it once and really lurve it. Kept pouring detergent on the stains and rubbing them but the stubborn black marks were still quite visible. Had to soak them overnight and see how it goes tml, erm, I mean today. OUCH! Heart pain again. If I cant remove them, most likely I will purchase another from Mphosis again, waste money.... =(((

Had to collect my photos which I had developed later in the noon. Like I've mentioned, my company requested a passport size photo for me, think it's for my airport pass bah and friend took one from me, so I don't have any left. Developed six more just in case. Then I might be going to town alone after that to walk walk? See how bah, if I'm lazy then I'll just head home after collecting my photo.


Another interesting video below. Hmm, maybe I will scout for interesting/funny/adorable videos/pics often and post them on my blog. In my previous blog, I've posted "Pic of the day" in my entries as I myself think they're worth sharing. So if I do chanced upon any, I will post them here again.

Okie, as I was talking about the video below, it's really amazing!!! How can the toddler do that? If I got a child in future, I will send him/her to swimming courses too!! Hehe, but the toddler towards the end of the video can swim, float, swim, float, swim... So cute lah! You should watch it! And not to forget when the baby is crying "DaDa.. DaDa..." Awwwwwww... makes one's heart melt can.... Go watch Go watch!!!






Labels:


Written @ 2:43 AM





The BaBe

Her Loves
♥ Family, Baby & Friends
♥ Furry, Victorian & lil' Gothic Styles
♥ Shopping
♥ Chilli Crabs
♥ Lychee, Mango & Peach!
♥ MONEY!!!

Her Yearnings
♥ Photo Printer
♥ New Camera
♥ GUESS Slippers
♥ GUCCI/LV Sling Bag
♥ MP3 Player
♥ LapTop/DeskTop
♥ Watch Angels & Demons in May 2009
♥ Sugar Daddy =X

Her Stalkers

CandyKisser Online

Melodies

The Memories
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥December 2006
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥November 2009

Credits
Designer: %BLUE.pink