I know U ADORE me, who doesn't!
Ser's Indulgence N Obsession

Friday, May 16, 2008

Was on early shift today. Transit MRT at City Hall and boarded the train that's heading towards Changi Airport.....

Few stations later, a man boarded the train and sat at the empty seat that's facing directly opposite me. And then, I felt eyes staring at me..... I sensed someone trying to get my attention. Yes, I'm that sensitive.

When I looked up, the man was waving at me and smiling lecherously that I felt sooo grossed out and disgusted right away. The train was full of commuters and surely someone had witnessed such embarrassing moment. Duhzz! I looked away and pretended not to notice him, machiam he's invisible. Still, I realised that his vision never really left me.

I did what I did. Took out my phone and secretly snapped a pic of him! Show the world the fugly, lecherous looking uncle who's as err xin as can be!

Then I was so SUAY that we both alighted at Tanah Merah Interchange. He kept turnng around to check whether I'm alighting at the same station as him. When the door slid open, I hurriedly quickened my pace far far away from him and walked towards a group of people who were waiting for the train cuz we had to transit at Tanah Merah to ride on the next train to the airport. Somehow, I had a strong feeling that he's gonna approach me. And he really did!!!! He tried to walk close to me and even said a loud "Excuse Me!" to get my attention. Being a great pretender, I continued to act as if I'm deaf to his voice and just strutted off not looking at him even once. He had no choice but to walk away, turning around to catch a few more glances of me before taking the escalator down at Tanah Merah. Fortunately for me, airport is not his destination. Whew!


Pic might looked kinda blurry cuz I took it secretly and the fact that he's just sitting opposite me and always checking me out thus I couldn't take a better pic. I can't let him know that I'm snapping a pic of him mah. Anyway this is how the BU-YAO-LIAN, fugly and lecherous UNCLE look like!!!




He really has a QIAN BIAN face, doesn't he?!


Labels:


Written @ 11:09 PM





The BaBe

Her Loves
♥ Family, Baby & Friends
♥ Furry, Victorian & lil' Gothic Styles
♥ Shopping
♥ Chilli Crabs
♥ Lychee, Mango & Peach!
♥ MONEY!!!

Her Yearnings
♥ Photo Printer
♥ New Camera
♥ GUESS Slippers
♥ GUCCI/LV Sling Bag
♥ MP3 Player
♥ LapTop/DeskTop
♥ Watch Angels & Demons in May 2009
♥ Sugar Daddy =X

Her Stalkers

CandyKisser Online

Melodies

The Memories
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥December 2006
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥November 2009

Credits
Designer: %BLUE.pink