I know U ADORE me, who doesn't!
Ser's Indulgence N Obsession

Friday, June 13, 2008

A Singaporean man has a weird fetish that landed him to a sentence of 14 years in jail and 18 strokes of the cane.


His fetish is to smell womens' ARMPITS!!!


The man, Mohammed Ismail Ariffin, 36 had a fixation for touching or smelling women, particularly their armpits, and was convicted of molesting 23 women. He is mildly retarded and would often attack his victims inside lifts.

Oh boy... I can't believe it.

........


...............


*PUKE*


Today is Fri 13th. Nothing much unlucky occured except the fact that my tummy don't feel well and had diarrhoea this noon. Think gonna shitz again later.. =X


Mum cooked chilli crab for dinner. YUMMY!!!!





Lastly, I met a really stupid female customer today. She was choosing a color of an eye shadow and when I was serving her, she told me something very ridiculous. She said she couldn't use pink eyeshadow becuz.......


SHE'S ALLERGIC TO PINK COLOR!!!!


OMGOMGOMG! I never knew that one person can even be allergic to colors! Ain't that almost the most stupid stuff one ever heard???


Labels:


Written @ 6:39 PM





The BaBe

Her Loves
♥ Family, Baby & Friends
♥ Furry, Victorian & lil' Gothic Styles
♥ Shopping
♥ Chilli Crabs
♥ Lychee, Mango & Peach!
♥ MONEY!!!

Her Yearnings
♥ Photo Printer
♥ New Camera
♥ GUESS Slippers
♥ GUCCI/LV Sling Bag
♥ MP3 Player
♥ LapTop/DeskTop
♥ Watch Angels & Demons in May 2009
♥ Sugar Daddy =X

Her Stalkers

CandyKisser Online

Melodies

The Memories
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥December 2006
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥November 2009

Credits
Designer: %BLUE.pink