I know U ADORE me, who doesn't!
Ser's Indulgence N Obsession

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Superrrrrr tired and sleepy right now.

When I stepped into the MRT cabin at Changi Airport after I knocked off, I fell asleep immediately even before the train started to move. Fyi, train at airport takes about 5-6 min before it starts travelling towards Expo.

I could hardly open my eyes.

2 stops later, I reached Tanah Merah station and had to transit to City Hall to further transit to Toa Payoh.

Train finally arrived at the platform and there was a big crowd waiting impatiently cuz everyone damn gan jiong. They wanna rush in to secure a seat inside. I was too lah cuz I sibeh weary.

Saw an empty seat and I quickened my pace towards it and to realise that another man was making his way there too.

He did see me.

He knew I was going for the seat.

And then.....





This fcuker sat down and did not give the seat to me!!!!

KNN!

I damn du lan can!

Nvm, I bo bian gotta stand in front of him, holding the pole.

When I looked at him, this KNN was smiling so happily to himself.


XoXoXOXoOxOXOx!!!!


All my energy was drained from me already and my eyes almost became slits cuz I kept wanting to doze off. Thought I could at least close my eyes to rest during the journey. Fcuker Fcuk Fcuk!!

Took out my phone and decided to snap a pic of this fcuker here.

Fcuker who snatched my seat away....

Grrrrr...!!!!


Labels:


Written @ 8:08 PM





The BaBe

Her Loves
♥ Family, Baby & Friends
♥ Furry, Victorian & lil' Gothic Styles
♥ Shopping
♥ Chilli Crabs
♥ Lychee, Mango & Peach!
♥ MONEY!!!

Her Yearnings
♥ Photo Printer
♥ New Camera
♥ GUESS Slippers
♥ GUCCI/LV Sling Bag
♥ MP3 Player
♥ LapTop/DeskTop
♥ Watch Angels & Demons in May 2009
♥ Sugar Daddy =X

Her Stalkers

CandyKisser Online

Melodies

The Memories
♥September 2006
♥October 2006
♥December 2006
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥January 2008
♥February 2008
♥March 2008
♥April 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥December 2008
♥January 2009
♥February 2009
♥March 2009
♥May 2009
♥June 2009
♥July 2009
♥November 2009

Credits
Designer: %BLUE.pink